You know when your day starts at the OBGYN, it's going to be a long day. And the sad thing is, that was really the best part of my day. My doctor even hugged me. It was a moment. I think he just felt sorry for me. And it's nice to finally be at the age where the nurse doesn't feel the need to explain in detail how to produce a clean urine sample. I know my way around a towelette, thank you very much. But I probably will get lost on my way to the paper-covered table and walk around with my urine cup like I'm making a toast.
This week's math assignments are totally done, thanks to the efforts of the lovely and talented Gigi who watched my kids this morning. And thinking skills assignments are done due to the stark realization that Mommy is really not going to give the toys back unless we're good. I've had some minor health issues that have turned out to be nothing major, just my body being a freak, but it's been a stressful couple of months. Health problems make me want to strangle. And you know what else makes me want to strangle? Tiny whiners. And big whiners, really, but the tiny ones are what I usually get. And, man, they were going to town today.
Our exciting egg-throwing adventure I promised you yesterday has been postponed until tomorrow due to a toddler falling asleep while coloring at the table and waiting for her dinner. She did eventually wake up to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment