Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Don't Try This at Home

Our Tuesday was a little rocky. We got through most of the reading pages for the week, and that was about it. Eddie finished his 40-something page Amazing Mazes book that he started only a week ago. So much for making it last. We did, however, attend a Music and Movement class at our local library. Eddie feigned tiredness and just sat around for most of it. I think he was a little insulted that I wanted him to participate in a room full of babies and toddlers, but I just figured he'd feel extra smart. Eh. Moira had a good time. At one point, she decided she'd had enough and just walked laps around the room. I'm counting it as Phys Ed. 

And lastly, a cautionary tale of dinner. I bought this lovely-looking Cooksimple box-o-food-like-substances at Target over the weekend, thinking it would be a good use of ground turkey. It turned out to be a good use of a Hefty trash bag. 

See how they lured me in with the clearance sticker. They know my weakness.


And here are the impossible-to-read directions. They remind me of those dance charts you put on the floor with the footprints on them. Not the ideal way to cook your dog food, er, I mean dinner.


Please don't try this at home. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment